John Willding is a partner in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group of Strasburger & Price, LLP. He regularly assists clients with complex business matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and securities law compliance.
Prior to joining Strasburger, John served with distinction in the United States Army and Air Force Reserves. He was also selected for a federal judicial clerkship.
- Admitted, Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- DFW Commercial Finance Association, Advisory Board Member
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, Advisory Board Member
- Harvard Club of Dallas, Programs Committee Chair
- University of Texas at Dallas, Advisory Board Member
- World Affairs, Council Member
- Harvard University, A.L.M., 2005
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Southern Methodist University, B.S.S., 1998