LeAnn Chen is a partner in the Finance Section of Haynesboone. LeAnn represents banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, private equity funds, hedge funds, and corporations in a wide range of financial transactions, including syndicated financings, margin lending, prime brokerage, repo transactions, swap transactions, securitizations, and DIP financings, etc. LeAnn regularly advises clients on issues related to secured transactions and securities credit regulations.
LeAnn’s financial transaction experience includes:
- Representing the lead agent in a $3.4 billion multi-currency, cross-border revolving credit facility to a multi-national corporation.
- Representing an investment bank in margin loans in excess of $3 billion to various investment companies and hedge funds.
- Representing lead agents in subscription credit facilities in excess of $3 billion.
- Representing a multi-national corporation in a $2 billion securitization transaction.
- Representing a national bank in a $1.5 billion variable funding notes facility to a hedge fund group.
- Representing broker-dealers and other financial institutions in ISDA IA Segregation matters.
- Representing lenders in work-outs as well as mezzanine and DIP facilities.